Benefits of Pinterest for Business: Hello drillers, welcome to our Daily Drills. This time we back with the topic that could excite you, if you are a Blogger, Entrepreneur, Digital Marketing Expert or anyone who want to settle their career through internet.
Today’s drill is all about one of the highly commendable still, most underdog platform and that is “Pinterest for Business”.
Pinterest is an outsourcing platform which provides a medium for users all around the world to give their business a visual appearance over the internet. Pinterest is one of the amazing platforms for “Off-Page SEO”.
So, let us directly head towards the creative ways to use and set up Pinterest.
Pinterest Vs. Facebook Vs. Instagram
Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram are commune platforms which help us to develop a engaging traffic on our website when we are new to blogging. So, here we would be rating our social media platforms, based on three levels:
- Good ( 0 – 40)
- Better ( 40 – 80)
- Best (80 – 100)
So, we have considered various factors based on which we are recommending beginners who are new to blogging or have started there website:
|Best to develop Effective Audience||Best||Better||Better|
|Best to develop effective engagement ratio||Better||Best||Better|
|Best to gain followers||Good||Better||Best|
|Best to understand the creativity||Best||Better||Best|
|Best for particular niche blogs||Best||Good||Better|
How to Set Up Pinterest for Business Account
- Open chrome, and type Pinterest on your browser
- Log in with your Google account
- Select the option to set up Business Account
- One business account is created, now you have to customize it
Ways to Customize Pinterest Profile
- Get a clingy and catchy line that defines your business.
- Now, customize the description section with the prominent keywords to let people know who you really are.
- After completing step 2, go ahead and create 7-8 Boards related to your niche.
- The thing to be focused now is, “Your Board Description”. Now, as a newbie, we think to add some high vocab words enumerating it to create impact. But, that won’t work fine for you. Include some SEO Friendly description to rank on Pinterest.
Cool, your account is settled but your work is not over yet. After immense research and observation, our team found that to get a high-quality audience on Pinterest, one need to pin at least 5 times on each board. For example, if you have 20 boards you need to pin: 20*5 = 100 pins each day but that is impossible if you are a beginner. So, the quick tip is:
Do at least single pin each day and support other content creators work by saving it.
So, three quick steps are over and now all you need to do is be consistent overhead with a lot of patience.
13 Benefits of Pinterest for Business
Here are some benefits of Pinterest for business for you guys:
- Helps to set up your business by providing a high-quality audience
- Has no pre-requirement of followers to have a great reach
- Extraneous way of converting visitors into lead or sales
- Synchronise well with other social media applications like Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter or LinkedIn
- One of the largest drivers of traffic all around the globe
- Still, an underdog platform not highly competitive compared to other social media application
- When you talk about engagement, Pinterest tops the list
- Video pins feature prevails a lot of customized experience
- Highly indexed platform by Google, best for Off-Topic SEO
- Quite easy to gain visibility and build a reputation across visitors
- Explores your creativity to maximum
- With this variability, Pinterest is still free for users not supporting paid traffic
- Builds up a communicative approach, a relation between user and the owner through creativity and vision
Pinterest Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Let us take some quick Pinterest questions and answers or FAQs:
1. Which niche is suitable to create Pinterest for business account?
Ans: Pinterest is a resonating platform, it matches well with the best quality content. Still to answer your query:
Pinterest quotes on love, pinterest quotes on motivation, pinterest quotes on inspiration, pinterest quotes on success, pinterest paintings, Pinterest artwork, pinterest wedding collection, pinterest gift idea, pinterest Room Decor Ideas, pinterest Fitness Tips, pinterest Yoga Tips, pinterest Food Tips, pinterest Marketing tips, pinterest journal ideas, pinterest life quotes are some in-trend topics.
Quick Tip: If your niche is not mentioned here, search it on Pinterest it would be there.
2. Do follower count mention on Pinterest?
Ans: The answer to that is “Big NO!”. In your initial stages if you have even 10 followers you can have monthly viewers in thousands. We even started a month back, currently, we have 9 followers and monthly viewers around 40K on Pinterest.
Check out the proof over here.
3. Are Facebook and Pinterest like apps?
Ans: No. The Facebook algorithm has changed in the last few years. So, to get effective traffic on your article from Facebook is difficult now. But, there is nothing like that on Pinterest. To settle things over here is quite easy.
4. What matters to rank on Pinterest?
Ans: Let me answer this query in five words:
Consistency -> Quality -> Keywords -> Connection -> Patience
Scoping with these 5 terminologies, you will achieve an accomplishment worth remembering.
5. Could I sell my very own product on Pinterest?
Ans: Get your business registered on Amazon seller or Etsy. Then, create trust with the users. Once trust is deployed. You can sell your products.
6. Ways to find right keywords for my Pinterest?
Ans: Open the Pinterest search bar. Type in your niche and get some quick tips for searches that has been made on Pinterest. Get an idea about specific keywords. Search the keyword difficulty over the available platforms. Select the best available option. And make a right choice.
7. Is Pinterest social media?
Ans: Pinterest sense quick analogy is like a social media only substituting high quality audience to influencers. It could be considered as a professional social media set up, where people appreciate each others work.
These are some autonomous queries every newbie has regarding Pinterest content marketing. Hope this drill, will settle all queries you had on Benefits of Pinterest for Business and compared all three social media platforms on varying factors. So, With this we are signing off from today’s drill, would meet you back with many more interesting topics like this.
If you have any query mail us at [email protected] our team will drill it down for you.
Dhruv Trehan is a writer and a Co-Founder of Drill it Down. He loves to explore new things and write down the facts in an innovative way to create an impact on the minds of user. Here, at drill it down he believes to resolve queries of people with his team.