Do you ever feel the need of a portable appliance through which you can effortlessly chop, blend, whisk and mix food items at your fingertips? If yes, then a hand blender is the perfect match for you. In this article, you will get the best hand blenders in India that you should buy right now.
Hand Blenders is an all-purpose tool as it comes in with numerous blades serving in for multiple problems. It is widely used to make purees, smoothies, chutneys and even chop the vegetables very finely. Gym freaks can utilize it in making various protein shakes. People can beat eggs and cake batters, make baby food and soups with the help of a hand blender.
Things to Consider | Best Hand Blenders in India
Choosing a hand blender over others may seem a difficult task. To make the things easier, we have mentioned
important factors that you should consider when buying best hand blenders in India.
Before checking out other options, make sure you are clear with your budget limit. Most of the hand blenders in
India come between a range of Rs.1000 to Rs.3000. Some high-end models may cost you up to Rs.5000 to Rs.6000.
2. Material Quality
Checkout the material quality of the shaft, cage, and blade before buying the blender. Metal or plastic are
mostly used for creating a blender but metal is always a preferred choice over plastic.
It is always a better choice to opt for a handheld blender that is portable. Nowadays, most of the blenders in
India are light in weight but some of them weigh more than 2-3 kgs which is a bit heavy.
My recommendation would be, always opt for light weight models as they are easy to store and port whenever
4. Ease of Cleaning
This is one of the most important aspect to consider while buying the hand blenders. Checkout the blenders that
comes with easy to clean features (simply rinse and let it dry). Also, check for the blenders if they are
Don’t purchase a hand blender that doesn’t come with the warranty. Most of the hand blenders in India come with at least 1-year warranty.
Top 11 Best Hand Blenders in India | How to Use Hand Blender
The following are the best hand blenders in India for you to consider:
1. Prestige Plastic Hand Blender | Best Hand Blenders in India
A major kitchenware and appliances manufacturer, Prestige has also introduced a hand blender which has a stainless steel blade. However, the plastic body can be a drawback. It comes with an 1-year warranty.
- It has a stainless steel blade
- It is best for daily use
- It provides 1 year warranty by the manufacturer
2. iBELL Hand Blender | Best Hand Blenders in India
The iBell Hand blender promises superior beating experience to the user. It comes with an 1-year warranty.
- It has 7 speed controls for superior beating experience
- It provides two pairs of stainless steel beaters and dough hooks
- It has a 1 year warranty
3. Inalsa Hand Blender | Best Hand Blenders in India
This hand blender from Inalsa, has a 1000W motor making it very powerful.With super sharp blades, this appliance is a total package for smooth products.
- It is a 1000 watt powerful appliance with super sharp blades
- It includes a 500ml chopper bowl and 800ml beaker
- It has a detachable stainless steel blending wand
NOTE: Are you a Sandwich Lover? Checkout the Best Sandwich Makers in India with honest customer reviews.
4. Boss E111 Hand Blender | Best Hand Blenders in India
The Boss E111 Hand Blender is easy to work with. It has sharp blades and offers to customize the speed. It offers a 2-year warranty.
- It has sharp blades and easy to push buttons
- 2 speed operations allow you to customize the speed
- It provides a 2 year warranty
5. Prestige PHB 5.0 Speed Hand Blender | Best Hand Blenders in India
With a 2-speed setting, this blender offers a smooth blending experience. It comes with a blending jar, chopper and a wall hook.
- It has a powerful motor with 2 speed setting
- It provides a blending jar, chopper and a wall hook
- It has a single touch button and has 3 blades
6. Boss B101 Hand Blender | Best Hand Blenders in India
This blender from Boss is made up of stainless steel and has a 2-speed setting. It has 3 blades and provides a 2-year warranty.
- It is made up of stainless steel and has 2 speed setting
- It has 3 blades and a wall mounting stand
- It provides a two year warranty
7. Orpat HHB-100E Hand Blender | Best Hand Blenders in India
This blender from Orpat, which is an old Indian electronics brand, offers a a long cord with which you can blend without any worry of getting unplugged. It finds durability from its stainless steel make.
- It is made up of stainless steel
- Its cord length is 2m
- It is equipped with a 230 watt motor
8. Philips HR1350/C Hand Blender | Best Hand Blenders in India
Phillips is a famous electronics brand. From household to industrial manufacturing, it promises quality. This blender is dishwasher safe and offers 2-year warranty.
- It has a powerful 250 watt motor and one blade
- It comes with detachable plastic bar and dishwasher proof shaft
- It has a 2 year warranty
9. Bajaj HM 01 Hand Blender with Oven Toaster Grill (Combo) | Best Hand Blenders in India
This blender from Bajaj has a powerful 250W motor and offers stainless steel beaters. It comes with a 2-year warranty.
- It has a 3 speed controlled operation
- It has a powerful 250 watt motor
- It has a 2 year warranty
- It has 2 stainless steel spiral beaters and 2 dough hooks
10. Morphy Richards HBCP Hand Blender | Best Hand Blenders in India
Morphy Richards is an old electronics brand which promises premium quality and design. With a whopping 700W motor, this also offers a 2-year warranty.
- It has a stainless steel body with 2 speed variable control
- it has a whopping 700 watt motor
- It has two year warranty
- It has a slim and sleek body which allows operation inside pots and beakers of any size
11. Maharaja Whiteline Turbomix King Hand Blender | Best Hand Blenders in India
This blender is detachable and has a metal foot. It consumes 350W and is easy on your electricity bill. It also offers a 2-year warranty.
- It is detachable and has a metal foot
- It operates on 350 watts and has an 800ml beaker
- It has super sharp blades
- It has a 2 year warranty
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How can I use my blender for chopping vegetables?
If you want to chop vegetables and make a small batch of it, use a plastic beaker and move the blender around for the best results. Move it up and down while you blend to blend evenly.
2. Can I use a hand blender to grind spices?
A hand blender may come with a mini spice grinding accessory as well as a mini chopper. But otherwise it is advised not to grind spices using a hand blender.
3. Can I use hand blender for baking cakes?
When it comes to baking, juicing, blending hand blenders make the beating process just a matter of minutes.
4. Can I crush ice using my hand blender ?
No, you cannot. But you can bang the ice in a bag into small chunks and then blend.
5. Can I grind nuts using a blender?
Put the nuts in small batches in a bowl. Grind them using your grinder. You will no longer need to chop them for consumption.
I hope after having a look at the best hand blenders in India you are certain about which one to consider. A hand blender is a compulsory kitchen item which is really manageable and advantageous.
So stop waiting and make this purchase quick and beneficial for yourself.
Abhishek Sharma is the director and founder of Drill it Down, a platform that helps people to drill down their queries to clarity.
He also have 4+ years of experience in research and content development. He enjoy meeting new people and hearing new perspectives.