Personal massager reviews: Today, everyone complains about sore muscles and aching body. We hardly get any opportunity to kick back and relax properly.
Stress has become a vital part in our life in no time. The changing lifestyle with the growing responsibilities has injected stress in our life. The work schedule has changed into a hectic one with the change in sleep patterns. These factors results into body aches and pains. People are not able to take good care of their health and body. This often leads to pains on the various joints of the body, especially, the ankles, knees, and back.
Getting a massage done from the spa might cost you a lot. Here is where body massager comes into picture. The body massager is a must buy in today’s generation for any person who has any sort of body ache.
The body massager uses electricity to vibrate. These body massagers make use of vibration to massage the body. These vibrations help to reduce inflammation and pain in a given area. These techniques have proven to be one of the best to relax the body. It helps to increase the blood flow and eases the tension in the muscles of the body. The vibration causes the same effect as done by a masseuse.
By buying a body massager gift yourself the pleasure of a masseuse at home. This one time investment could turn out to be a lifetime.
There are various types of body massagers in the market, each serving a unique purpose. There are also machines designed to massage just a certain part of the body. For example, there are machines used only for neck, foot, head, and so on. If you need the clarifications about which massager to purchase, you have come to a right place. With the help of our personal massager reviews, this article will surely help you choose the best body massager for you.
Different Types of Body Massagers | Personal massager reviews
Each of the massagers has different modes, through which they work and provides relaxation and relaxing in its own ways. Let’s go through the different types of massagers:
1. Vibrating Massagers
- They are also called as hand-held massager
- These massagers are very handy and compact
- They are easy to store
- You can choose a hand held massager and use it on your affected areas every time you sense any discomfort
- The handheld massagers have a motor that vibrates and manipulate the muscle area you apply it on
- It helps in tissue facilitation and also blood circulation
2. Infrared Massagers
- Vibrating massagers do not work for every problem
- People who suffer from cramps or muscles pull, more than a normal amount of time infrared massagers are good pick for you
- These massagers come in a variety of shapes and sizes
- These massagers produce infrared heat in order to provide an effect which is generally nice and warm
- These massagers provides instant relief
3. Acupressure Massagers
- Acupressure is the art of physical pressure applied to acupuncture points to fix any kind of blockages.
- It is based on the concept of life energy that aims at clearing blockage
- The acupressure massagers specifically aim at the pressure points which are present in the foot
- These acupressure massagers is said to improve health and also regulate blood circulation
Things to Consider
Following are the personal massager reviews you should keep in mind when buying the body massager:
1. Type of Massage
- You need to first understand the type of massage that suits your body
- Some massagers cover just a part of the body and there is other that helps you with the whole body
- It is very important to consider the age of the person
- If the person is old, they might prefer only mild massage
- Not all people tolerate a body massager that provide tough massages
3. Power consumption
- Power consumption is definitely an important factor to consider
- Check the total power consumed by the body massager and buy the best one
- One of the major factor to be taken into consideration is your budget
- Keep in mind, that the budget should be within your price range
- There are many good brands listed in this article and you need to choose wisely
- We cannot operate any device successfully which is not user-friendly
- Select the massager that can be operated easily without any effort, in short, its operation should be simple and basic
6. Weight of the Massager
- The weight of the massager plays a very important role
- Strong-built products usually result to be heavy
- You will find it extremely difficult to massage if your massager is heavy weighted
- You must select a product which is lightweight and has a strong built
- Warranty policies of each product differ
- Products from reputed brands usually come along with a certain period of warranty [2-3 years]
- Invest in a massager which has been provided with 1 year of replacement warranty
Best Body Massagers for Overall Relaxation | Personal massager reviews
Given below are top 5 best personal massager reviews. Check it out!
1. SHIBARI Mini Halo | Personal Massager Reviews
This wireless massager is made of premium grade silicone. It is highly compact and can be stored any place of choice. Due to its compactness and portability, it is a great tool for people who travel frequently. Its usage is not limited to any part of the body and can be used on all parts of the body. Not only that the charging schemes of this massager are quite efficient.
- It comes with a bendable neck and a high-strength motor
- It can be used anywhere and everywhere
- Its compact size is perfect for travel and it is 100% water resistant
- This mini-massager allows you to customize your massage speed setting according to your comfort
- The charging and the usage time are as follows:
- 30 minute charge equates to 48 minutes
- 60 minute charge equates to 94 minutes
- Full charging, that is, 90 minutes charge and equate to 123 minutes
2. Zyllion Shiatsu Back and Neck Massager | Personal Massager Reviews
This massager is manufactured from 100% vegan leather. It is ultra compact and has an ultra slim design. It is durable but soft and is easy to use and is easy to clean. The only feature that is not quite portable is that it is not rechargeable and needs to be plugged in order for it to work.
- This massager is made of top quality [100% Vegan] leather
- It is durable, soft, easy to use and clean
- It uses gentle heating technique that helps to relax and increase blood circulation
- The Shiatsu massage contains nodes that changes directions every minute during massage
- It comes with great features such as overheating protection and 20 minutes auto shut-down
- It has ultra compact and ultra slim design
- It is not a rechargeable massager; it needs to be plugged for it to work
3. RENPHO Rechargeable Hand Held Deep Tissue Massager | Personal Massager Reviews
The RENHPO cordless massager offers you a deep tissue massage. This massager has a built-in battery that means you can it anywhere and everywhere. Along with this it comes with a portable cordless design which helps you get a relaxing massage. The RENPHO Cordless Massager help you to physically relax your body, increase blood circulation, increase joint flexibility and reduce depression and anxiety.
- It is made with a powerful motor of 3600 pulses per minute
- It comes with portable cordless design helps you to get a relaxing massage
- This massager has a built-in battery that means you can use it anywhere and everywhere
- It has built-in rechargeable battery that lasts for approx 140 minutes on a full charge
- It automatically stops after 20 minutes to prevent from over heating
- The RENPHO Cordless Massager help you to physically relax your body, increase blood circulation, increase joint flexibility and reduce depression and anxiety
4. Nekteck – Massagers for Neck and Back with Heat | Personal Massager Reviews
The Nekteck shiatsu massager helps to minimize your acute pains, neck stiffness, constant fatigue and promote proper blood circulation. This is probably one of the very unique massagers which use heat as a component apart from the others who employ vibrations as their chief tool for relieving stress. It is portable and is perfect for road trips, camping, office and anywhere you want a massage.
- The Nekteck shiatsu massager helps to minimize your acute pains, neck stiffness, constant fatigue, and promote proper blood circulation
- It is portable in nature, that is, perfect for road trips, camping, office and more
- It has a user friendly design and comes in a leather pouch for hassle free carrying
- The shiatsu massager has 4 buttons to regulate the heat according to your comfort
- This massager is backed by lifetime warranty policy
5. Flyby F2Pro Massage Gun | Personal Massager Reviews
Designed in USA, this massage gun by Flyby has a high quality motor and an ultra strong heat dissipation function which ensures a highly satisfying massage experience. It is highly portable and rechargeable with a strong 2000mAh Li battery. It will help you relieve muscle stiffness and soreness. It also helps to increase blood pressure resulting in the improvement of the overall health of the body and its soft tissues.
- Flyby F1Pro massage gun can helps you to relieve muscle stiffness and soreness
- It also helps to increase blood pressure and thus improves the overall health of the body and its soft tissues
- Flyby F1Pro Massager adopts high-quality motor and has ultra-strong heat dissipation function
- It comes with 6 different shaped massage heads and the user can change its speed according to their comfort
- The Flyby F1Pro cordless massager comes with 2000mAh high-quality lithium battery
- It can keep working about 6 hours after full charge
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. How does a vibrating massager work?
When a vibrating massager is placed on any part of the body, it emits vibrations that are transmitted throughout the body and cause muscles to contract and relax.
2. Can using a vibrating massager burn fat?
Using a vibrating massager for as little as 15 minutes a day across the entire body three times a week may burn fat leading to weight loss and improve flexibility. Apart from this, it will enhance blood flow, reduce muscle soreness, build strength and decrease stress hormones.
3. Are vibrating massagers safe on my back?
Vibrating massagers work on the principle of deep oscillation where backache symptoms improve over a period of time. So, they are safe on your back.
4. Can a vibrating back massager be used on a pregnant woman?
Yes. Most of the vibrating back massagers are safe on pregnant women.
5. How often can a neck massager be used?
Frequent neck massages are most beneficial. A study found that receiving 60-minute massages two or three times a week were more beneficial than getting 60-minute massages once a week or a multiple 30-minute massages weekly.
6. How beneficial is an infrared massager?
Infrared massagers can detoxify, relieve your pain, reduce muscle tension, relax and improve your circulation. Apart from this it can also help you lose weight, purify your skin, lower side effects of diabetes, boost your immunity system.
After looking at the best personal massager reviews, we come to the following conclusion:
- There is no cost limit to your health, so invest in something good.
- The above listed massagers are the best body massagers available in the market.
- Massage is just like yoga. Both Massage and yoga helps in detoxifying and oxygenating the body by increasing the blood flow.
- Make a right choice by just reading the pointer we have mentioned below the products in details.
Abhishek Sharma is the director and founder of Drill it Down, a platform that helps people to drill down their queries to clarity.
He also have 4+ years of experience in research and content development. He enjoy meeting new people and hearing new perspectives.